Pastoral Care Project - Volunteers
The Pastoral Care Project is always interested in hearing from individuals and organisations who would like to contribute to our work.
Current volunteering opportunities/student work placements
- We are seeking two trustees experience, or as committee member with the view of becoming a trustee.
- Person willing to join as an associate member.
- Person with experience in Ignatian spirituality , or leading quiet time of reflection or prayer ministry to help us respond to those who contact us for support
- Music Ministry or helping to raise awareness of the power of music and practical ways of using it effectively with the person with dementia . "Music – it opens ones mind and stimulates the senses, I have long seen the need for a day such as this, thank you.” SINGING Café - Sounds and Senses Seminar Nuneaton 2009
- Person or company willing to assist with the Social Media -Do you or someone you know have some time to give editing video resources. This may be a practical way of helping others through a well respected charity making a difference to the individual. Please contact the Pastoral Care Project office 01675 434035 or email email@example.com @adementiaaprayer